Radiology Across Borders is a not-for-profit organisation providing radiology education and support to countries where it is needed.
Our members are radiologists who give their expertise and time for free to support our work. Radiologists cover their own travel costs for site visits and are not paid by Radiology Across Borders.
We also have pro-bono administrative support for legal, accounting, marketing and governance.
- Donations are used to cover the following areas of Radiology Across Borders’ work:
- Teaching the doctors how to diagnose common conditions with radiology
Providing free online lectures to doctors
- Sending radiographers and sonographers to provide hands-on training
- Give access to radiology education resources
- Supporting infrastructure improvements in the partner nations
- Funding research in tele-radiology in collaboration with the World Health Organisation
Find out more about our work