Radiology Across Borders
Terms and Conditions of website use
Last update 16 October 2016
The following Terms & Conditions deal with general access to and use of the Site.This Website (Site) is owned, operated and maintained by Radiology Across Borders Ltd, A.C.N 164 736 850, c/ Joe Pien, Suite 503, Level 5, 276 Pitt Street SYDNEY 2000.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully before using the Site. Use of the Site indicates your automatic acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
The information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Site (Content) are owned by Radiology Across Borders, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Radiology Across Borders reserves all copyright on material on its website, including any photographs and graphic designs. Except for use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or granted in a separate agreement, the use of material on this Site for any purpose, is prohibited unless with prior written permission from Radiology Across Borders.
2. System integrity and user conduct
2.1 You must not use the Site to:
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- falsify or delete any attributions, legends, or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content of the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means;
- commit forgery (or attempted forgery);
- collect or store personal data about other users, including email addresses; or
- violate any applicable state, Commonwealth or international law, convention or regulation.
3. Links & advertising
3.1 This Site may contain links to third party websites. Those sites are not under the control of Radiology Across Borders and the Radiology Across Borders is not responsible for the content or the links contained in those sites. You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites at your own risk.
3.2 The Site may contain advertisements or endorsements for third parties' goods and/or services. If you choose to acquire goods or use a service advertised by a third party on the Site, you do so using your own judgment and at your own risk.
4. Intellectual property rights/limited licence to use the site
4.1 The Content of the Site is protected by intellectual property laws.
4.2 You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, transmit or distribute in any way the Content, including the Radiology Across Border Logo without the prior written consent of Radiology Across Borders, except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions or as permitted by the Copyright Act.
5. Use of material
5.1 The information provided on this Site is of general nature and not intended to provide medical advice. Your particular circumstances may determine or affect the applicability and relevance of the information contained on this Site. You should seek professional advice before relying on such information to make independent decisions or before acting upon the information provided on this Site.
6. Disclaimer of warranties & limitation of liability
- This Site is provided by Radiology Across Borders without any express or implied warranty of any kind;
- Radiology Across Borders does not warrant that access to or use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Site or any Content on or accessible through the Site is free from errors or viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bomb, cancelbot or other harmful components;
- Radiology Across Borders will use reasonable efforts to update the Content on the Site, however we do not make any commitment in this regard. You are responsible for assessing the relevance, reliability, suitability and accuracy of the Content on the Site
- You accept all risks and responsibility for any loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using the Site or the material on or accessible through the Site;
- Neither Radiology Across Borders nor any of its officers, directors, employees, or agents shall be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, losses or damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising our of the use or inability to use the material or information available on or accessible through the Site.
7.1 Radiology Across Borders may from time to time amend, update, or change the Site or the Content on the Site, including these Terms & Conditions, without prior notice.
7.2 If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and will be deemed deleted to the extent that it is not enforceable, and the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
7.3 These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales, the Federal Court, and the High Court of Australia, Sydney Registries.